You are here: Home
- Peace of mind: Rest easy knowing your principal and interest payment will never change.
- Easy to understand: There’s nothing complex about a fixed-rate mortgage. With payment stability, you can determine your budget with ease.
- Flexible mortgage terms: Payoff your mortgage at your preferred pace. Choose from several available term options.
- Low down payment requirements
- Flexible credit requirements: Borrowers with less than perfect credit may qualify.
- Seller or gift-money contribution: Seller or gift-money contribution
- Little to no down payment: No money down is available for qualified borrowers.
- No monthly mortgage insurance required: Pay no monthly mortgage insurance premiums (PMI).
- Refinance opportunities: Qualified borrowers can refinance their VA loan into another VA loan or another type of loan into a VA loan.
- No down payment: No down payment available to qualified borrowers.
- Comparable rates: Rates comparable with FHA and conventional loans.
- Seller contribution option: Seller can contribute up to 3% of the sale price toward your closing costs.
- Pay off your mortgage faster: Refinance into a shorter term to pay off your mortgage faster.
- Flexibility to finance closing costs: You may have the option to finance your closing costs and not pay them at closing.
- Convert home equity for cash. New roof? College fund? Cash out your existing equity and put it towards whatever you want.
- All-in-one-solution: Your purchase + renovation funds are rolled into one, single loan.
- Low down payment options: Low down payment options and flexible credit qualifying standards.
- Refinance available: If your current home needs repairs, refinancing is available
New Home Construction Loans
- Fund your dream home: Build a custom home to your liking.
- Interest only payments during construction: Interest only payments are paid during the construction phase.
- Multiple loan programs offered: Conventional, FHA and VA financing options are available.
Bank Statement Mortgages
- No tax returns required: Verify your income with bank statements.
- Greater credit flexibility: Credit scores, down to 660, are welcomed.
- Options at every turn: Interest only payment options available. Primary, second and investment homes allowed. Loans up to $1 million.